We stayed on this hotel, IberoStar Club Boavista Cabo Verde, one of the best hotels in the Island, together with Riu Touareg. The hotel is spread along the beach and the coastal line, at Praia de Chaves, a long, desert, windy beach.
You can the full report from the trip to the island on this post.
Although we went on a package from our travel agency, they have rooms with seaview starting at 89EUR.
What I did like most:
– Waiters are nice and friendly.
– Variety of food is good, although you have always people complaining, I found it very wide.
– Location is great, right in front of the sea and the beach.
– Rooms are comfortable and spread around. Ask for the top floor, as they are apartments and you can get people above you, which sometimes may not be the best.
What I didn’t like:
– Too much animation, too much noise. It’s understandable when you have few hundred rooms and the hotel staff needs to provide animation, specially in the pool area, but sometimes that’s really too much. It can get noisy, loud music and other tourists. Don’t forget that being an all-inclusive resort, you can drink and eat as much as you want, and drinking sometimes can be an issue.
– Wind, wind, Wind. There isn’t much the hotel can do, but if I knew in advance that would be the whole week very windy, would have choosen maybe Riu Touareg. I believe this happens often here on this location, so here goes the warning. This cause we couldn’t stay on the beach and mostly around the pool.
Some Photos of our stay:
Disclaimer – Please note: some of the experiences listed here may have been sponsored, but this review is independent and reflects exclusively my personal experience.