Following the journey from initial post and arriving straight from Bangkok and Luxx XL Hotel, we landed at Krabi flying with AirAsia. Within short distance, it was a comfort and smooth flight to Krabi. At Krabi Airport, we had our driver waiting for us for a meet and greet and to drive us to our first hotel.
Krabi was our first stop. It’s a province with approx 500.000 population and located in the Andaman Sea. It’s known by it’s famous beach coastal line and stunning beach resorts.
We stayed in Krabi / Andaman Sea, at the following hotels:
– Ao Nang: The Cliff Ao Nang Resort – http://www.k-bi.com/ (Prices starting at 57EUR)
– Railay Bay Resort & Spa at Railay Beach – http://www.railaybayresort.com/ (Prices starting at 86EUR for the cottages up to 500EUR/night for the garden pool villa)
– Koh Yao Yai Village by The Treasury Village Group – http://www.kohyaoyaivillage.com/ (Prices starting at 79EUR up to 130EUR per night for beach front villa)
– Phi Phi Island Relax Resort – https://www.phiphirelaxresort.com/ (prices from 50EUR to 130EUR beach front room) – This hotel was cancelled once we arrived at Koh Yao Yai Village and felt inlove for the place the decided to extend the stay for few nights
– Koh Lanta Koh Kwai Beach Resort – http://www.lanta-kawkwangresort.com/ (prices from 60EUR to 85EUR for their best room – Kaw Kwang Beach Front) – This hotel was cancelled once we arrived at Koh Yao Yai Village and felt inlove for the place the decided to extend the stay for few nights
– Koh Ngai Thanya Resort – http://kohngaithanyaresort.com/ (prices from 80EUR to 130EUR for their best bungalow “Oriental Beach Front Bungalow”)
Disclaimer – Please note: some of the experiences listed here may have been sponsored, but this review is independent and reflects exclusively my personal experience.